Florida Workplace Injuries Lawyers
After a workplace accident, you could be compensated for medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses through the Workers Compensation system. These laws can be very complex and are constantly changing in the State of Florida. Robinson Law is committed to helping injured workers obtain monetary and rehabilitative relief. With attorneys representing the injured throughout the state of Florida, help is only a phone call away. If you or someone you love has been injured on the job, dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION and the opportunity to learn about your rights under the Florida Workers Compensation system.
What To Do After a Workplace Injuries
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene, especially any witnesses.
- Contact your Manager, Supervisor, or Human Resources Representative to file an accident report.
- Review the accident report and make sure all of the information is accurate.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.
Choosing the Right Attorney for Your Case
At one point or another, many people find themselves in a situation where they’re in need of the services of a good personal injury lawyer. Whether it’s handling a car accident, motorcycle accident, or wrongful death case, there are a vast number of situations where the experience and expertise of a good personal injury lawyer will be necessary to protect your rights and get you the best settlement possible. At The 813 Injury Law Team we are committed to the aggressive representation of our clients rights even if that means taking a case to trial.