Florida Automobile Accidents Lawyers
All too often, a loved one, family member, or friend is involved in a vehicle accident. Unfortunately, it is more likely than not that you will be involved in at least one automobile accident in your lifetime. The important thing is having the knowledge of what to do once you are.
According to National Data, every five seconds someone is involved in an automobile accident. In fact, auto accidents are the leading cause of death for Americans under the age of 35, and the State of Florida ranks third in annual automobile-related casualties. Commonly, these accidents occur due to the carelessness or negligence of one of the motorists involved. Fortunately, in the State of Florida, there are remedies in place to protect victims of automobile negligence and compensate them and/or their loved ones for injuries and deaths caused by drivers on Florida’s roads, highways, and interstates.
The Robinson Law Group is dedicated to successfully helping victims of automobile negligence obtain the justice they deserve. Our team is trained to handle any case, big or small. It is our mission to see our clients fairly compensated for their pain and suffering, unpaid medical expenses, future care, and lost wages. While accident claims are often resolved through pre-suit negotiation, litigation might be necessary if an equitable offer isn’t presented by the insurance carrier. Our firm is willing to go as far as it takes to protect our clients, including a trial. The Robinson Law Group will fight for your rights and has the experience to take on the biggest insurance companies with confidence.
Following an automobile accident, insurance representatives may attempt to contact you, ask you to provide a recorded statement, and minimize their exposure. Do not discuss your accident with the insurance carrier before calling The Robinson Law Group for a FREE CONSULTATION.
What To Do After a Vehicle Accidents
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention, if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene, especially any witnesses. At the very least, write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and other vehicles involved in the accident, even if only with a camera phone.
- Only speak to law enforcement regarding your accident.
- Review the police report and make sure all documented information is accurate.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance representatives or other adverse individuals prior to contacting a lawyer.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon an advertisement or a webpage. Before deciding whether to hire our firm, ask our office to provide you with information about our qualifications and experience. Please be advised that no communication resulting from your use of this website will create an attorney-client relationship. To create an attorney-client relationship, you will need to sign a separate written agreement with our firm. This site is owned by The Robinson Law Group and is used to advertise in different area codes and counties across the State of Florida, where Calvin Robinson, Esq., is licensed to practice law. Our headquarter is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL. (625-3843)