SLIP/TRIP & FALL
Florida Slips and Falls Attorneys
In the State of Florida, property owners and business establishments have a duty to provide a safe environment for individuals on their premises. Simply put, those responsible for upholding a safe condition are liable if someone is injured due to negligent maintenance. These parties could include the property owner, occupier, and/or tenant of the property. Many times, property owners and businesses fail to maintain the premises, taking an inactive approach to the safety of those they rely on for their livelihood. Unfortunately, this lack of attention can needlessly cause serious injury. Typical examples come in the form of slippery flooring, unsafe changes in elevation, broken steps or sidewalks, and mismanaged elevators and escalators. We recognize the dangers that people face every day, and The Robinson Law Group will fight to see that our clients are protected. Call 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION regarding your rights.
What To Do After a Slip & Fall
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the scene, especially any witnesses.
- Take pictures of the item or liquid which led to your slip & fall, even if only with a camera phone.
- Keep the clothing and shoes you were wearing when the accident occurred.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance company/ employee representatives or other adverse individuals prior to contacting our law office.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon an advertisement or a webpage. Before deciding whether to hire our firm, ask our office to provide you with information about our qualifications and experience. Please be advised that no communication resulting from your use of this website will create an attorney-client relationship. To create an attorney-client relationship, you will need to sign a separate written agreement with our firm. This site is owned by The Robinson Law Group and is used to advertise in different area codes and counties across the State of Florida, where Calvin Robinson, Esq., is licensed to practice law. Our headquarter is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL. (625-3843)