Florida Rideshare Accidents Lawyers
Ridesharing has become a major contribution to the transportation needs of people across the United States. In Florida, applications such as Uber and Lyft have increasingly changed the landscape for those requesting a ride with the simple touch of a button. As this platform expands, so does the number of accidents as a result of these services.
Whether you were injured as a passenger in a rideshare vehicle or hit by a rideshare driver, as a pedestrian, or as a bicyclist, our team has experience representing those injured in accidents relating to these services. With varying bodily injury and uninsured/underinsured motorist policies, our team is here to provide the representation you and your loved ones deserve. These policies can assist in compensating you for medical costs, lost wages, future care and pain and suffering. Although, this coverage can apply to different scenarios:
- as a motorist, bicyclist, passenger, or pedestrian struck by a negligent rideshare driver.
- as an injured passenger in a rideshare vehicle, regardless of the party at fault, and
- as a rideshare driver injured by another negligent vehicle.
The Robinson Law Group is experienced and dedicated to representing individuals involved in rideshare accidents. Our team is trained to handle cases from inception through trial.
Following a rideshare accident, insurance representatives may attempt to contact you, ask you to provide a recorded statement, and otherwise attempt to minimize their liability. Do not discuss your accident with the rideshare carrier or their insurance company before calling The Robinson Law Group for a FREE CONSULTATION.
Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to assist you; call 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) so we can answer your questions, guide you through the process, and report the claim on your behalf.
What To Do After a Rideshare Accidents
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention, if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene, especially any witnesses. At the very least, write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the damage to the ride-share and others involved in the accident, even if only with a camera phone.
- Only speak to law enforcement regarding your accident.
- Review the police report and make sure all documented information is accurate.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance representatives or other adverse individuals prior to contacting a lawyer.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon an advertisement or a webpage. Before deciding whether to hire our firm, ask our office to provide you with information about our qualifications and experience. Please be advised that no communication resulting from your use of this website will create an attorney-client relationship. To create an attorney-client relationship, you will need to sign a separate written agreement with our firm. This site is owned by The Robinson Law Group and is used to advertise in different area codes and counties across the State of Florida, where Calvin Robinson, Esq., is licensed to practice law. Our headquarter is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL. (625-3843)