Florida Motorcyle Accidents Attorneys
With beautiful weather year-round, Florida is a paradise for motorcycle enthusiasts. Weekend rides, motorcycle rallies, and charity events are regular occurrences in the Sunshine State. Unfortunately, Florida leads the United States in both motorcycle deaths and injuries. There is an 80% chance of injury in a motorcycle accident compared to 20% under the protection of an automobile. With motorcycle accidents accounting for 15% of all traffic fatalities, these incidents are often tragic.
Motorcycle accidents are 25 times more deadly than those involving motor vehicles. While all accidents are concerning, riding a motorcycle is a disadvantage on Florida’s roadways. That’s why it is now, more than ever, important to avoid distractions such as smart phones, entertainment systems, and texting while driving to make Florida’s highways safer for our motorcycle friends.
In 2000, the motorcycle Helmet Law was amended in Florida. This change allowed adults over the age of 21 the option to not wear a helmet or protective gear on motorcycles so long as they secured $10,000.00 in motorcycle or health insurance coverage. Studies show that, on average, one in seven motorcyclists in Florida do not wear a safety helmet, which further compounds the likelihood of a serious bodily or brain injury.
The Robinson Law Group is dedicated to helping victims of motorcycle accidents obtain the justice they and their loved ones deserve. Our team is trained to handle motorcycle cases, big or small. It is our mission to see that our clients are fairly compensated for their pain and suffering, unpaid medical expenses, future care, and lost wages. We are willing to go as far as it takes to protect our clients. The Robinson Law Group will fight for your rights and has the experience to take on your case with confidence.
If you are involved in a motorcycle accident, do not discuss your claim with the insurance company or anyone else before calling The Robinson Law Group for a FREE CONSULTATION. With our staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) and allow our team to help you at your convenience.
What To Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call 911.
- Seek medical attention, if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene, especially any witnesses. At the very least, write down the tag numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the damage to your motorcycle and other vehicles involved in the accident, even if only with a camera phone.
- Only speak to law enforcement regarding your accident.
- Review the police report and make sure all documented information is accurate.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance representatives or other adverse individuals prior to contacting a lawyer.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) for a FREE CONSULTATION 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with our team.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon an advertisement or a webpage. Before deciding whether to hire our firm, ask our office to provide you with information about our qualifications and experience. Please be advised that no communication resulting from your use of this website will create an attorney-client relationship. To create an attorney-client relationship, you will need to sign a separate written agreement with our firm. This site is owned by The Robinson Law Group and is used to advertise in different area codes and counties across the State of Florida, where Calvin Robinson, Esq., is licensed to practice law. Our headquarter is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL. (625-3843)