Florida Boating Accidents Lawyers
Florida has long been considered a boater’s paradise. With infinite coastlines including salt and fresh water access, high traffic on our waterways is a reality. The tropical climate, fishing, diving, and recreational sports have made Florida a hotspot for tourists and boat lovers alike, helping Florida occupy the largest number of watercrafts per capita in the United States.
Boating, although enjoyable, can also be extremely dangerous. Florida ranks number one in every boating category including registered boats, accidents, injuries, and deaths. Common causes of boating accidents in Florida include negligent and/or careless operation, alcohol consumption, improper safety equipment, excessive speeding, failure to obey posted laws and markers, defective lighting, and inattentive and dangerous operation of a vessel. At Robinson Law, our attorneys are ready to fight for you and your loved ones injured as the result of boating negligence.
We are dedicated to handling your boating accident and it’s our mission to see that you are compensated for the pain and suffering, unpaid medical expenses, and lost wages you have experienced. We have the resources to take on negligent boat owners and operators with confidence and are willing to fight to protect your rights. For a FREE CONSULTATION, dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) where you can reach one of our attorneys 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
What To Do After a Boating Accidents
- Stop and assess the situation.
- Call the Coast Guard or 911.
- Seek medical attention if necessary.
- If you are physically able to, get as much information from everyone at the accident scene, especially any witnesses.
- If possible, take pictures of the damage to your boat and the other vessel even if only with a camera phone.
- Only speak to the Coast Guard or law enforcement regarding your accident and notify them if you suspect any of the negligent boater’s may be under the influence.
- Review the accident report and make sure all documented information is accurate.
- Do not provide any statements or sign any documents for insurance company representatives or other adverse individuals prior to contacting our law office.
- Dial 1-833-MAKE-THE-CALL (625-3843) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION with our team.
Choosing the Right Attorney for Your Case
At one point or another, many people find themselves in a situation where they’re in need of the services of a good personal injury lawyer. Whether it’s handling a car accident, motorcycle accident, or wrongful death case, there are a vast number of situations where the experience and expertise of a good personal injury lawyer will be necessary to protect your rights and get you the best settlement possible. At The 813 Injury Law Team we are committed to the aggressive representation of our clients rights even if that means taking a case to trial.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisement or a webpage. Before deciding whether to hire our firm, ask our office to provide you information about our qualifications and experience. Please be advised that no communication resulting from your use of this website will create an attorney-client relationship. To create an attorney-client relationship you will need to sign a separate written agreement with our firm. This site is owned by The Robinson Law Group and is used to advertise in different area codes and counties across the State of Florida where we are licensed to practice law. Our main office is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a FREE CONSULTATION at 1 (813) 465-8795